Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF!

It's been a long week. Josh is in Houston until tomorrow, so it's just been me and the kids. Quinn and I have spent much of the week preschool-shopping. Hard to believe, but he'll be ready for a two year old two morning a week class next year. I am sure he will love it, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around him not being home with me full-time. If you ask him if he wants to go to school next year, his one-word response is "bus?"... because he is so used to seeing Conor and Riley off to school on the bus each morning. Not quite yet, Quinn. There aren't enough tissues in the world for me to handle that.

Riley had her daisy scout investiture ceremony last night. She wanted to dress up for it, so we changed her out of her school clothes and into a skirt and tights, even changed her earrings. She must have been feeling good about herself, because she got mad at Conor for not telling her she looked pretty, and then she told him he wasn't allowed to watch the other girls at the ceremony, only her. Luckily, Conor wasn't looking at anyone else, because he was playing his nintendo ds with two other older brothers of daisies the entire time.

Thank God it's Friday!

No comments: