Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A card from Riley

Riley is famous for making cards for people. She loves to draw pictures, write captions for them, and then put them all together in a book. This is one she made for me today:

page 1: The suns happy (picture of a sun smiling)
page 2: Me with my mom bowling (picture of two girls with bows in our hair bowling)
page 3: Dialogue: I mad a cod for you - which is "I made a card for you"
Tays Mom - which is "Thanks mom"
(picture of us talking to each other in what looks like grass and a smiling sun above)
page 4: I love my Mom

When she's a best-selling author/illustrator, I'll make sure to let you know when she's on Oprah. And what was Conor doing this whole time? You guessed it - GUITAR HERO. Maybe when he's a star musician, they can do a double interview. Quinn - well, he's not allowed to turn two, so he doesn't have to worry about getting a job. :)

No comments: