Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday... btw, completely stealing, I mean borrowing, this idea from others

Today I am thankful for...

* The beautiful fall weather - it's just perfect.
* Kellie calling to tell me how cute Quinn was walking into his classroom today and staying for a while to spy on him and give me the goods.
* Josh might be able to get on an earlier flight and make it home for a late dinner with us (or maybe I should be thankful that he WANTS to come home on an earlier flight just so he can be home for dinner).
* Having the Hasslers over Saturday night for chili and football and then pumpkin-picking on Sunday.
* Riley's curls with the attitude to match.
* Conor's baseball game being at 10:30am on Saturday so it doesn't interfere with Quinn's nap, so kow he will be in good humor and I can actually watch and cheer instead of keeping Quinn occupied and distracted the whole time.
* Learning Express gift wraps all presents for free - which made my birthday present shopping for R's friend that much easier today.
* That my oldest (in length of time not in age!) and dearest friend is having another BABY! :)


And of course, I'm thankful it's almost Friday.

1 comment:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I love this - Thankful Thursday!
Might have to steal, borrow, it from you. ;)