Sunday, October 26, 2008

Conor's birthday - take 2

Wow - what a weekend. Friday after gymnastics, Riley had a "fall party" to go to, followed up with a trip to the movie theatre to see HSM3 and a sleepover at her friend's house. On Saturday, Conor had practice at the batting cages (his game was cancelled), an end of season baseball party, and his own birthday party/sleepover. Josh took the boys to Dave and Buster's for some fun (read: to wear them out!), and then they were back here for cake and ice cream, movies, late night doritos (which, I might add, were ALL over the playroom floor this morning), lots of guitar-hero and wii competitions, a HUGE breakfast this morning, and we are currently getting ready to head to Conor's make-up baseball game from yesterday.

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend...

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

My husband is so thrilled you are "raising buckeyes" I know you needed to know that!