Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Potty-training

It's fall break for us this week... no school, no plans. This is a good thing for us, as we have taken WAY TOO many trips in the last year (Disneyworld, Hilton Head, TX, NC, Ohio - twice... lots of traveling!). So my goal for the week (besides some down time, obviously) is to potty train Quinn.

Conor and Riley were a snap. Both of them were potty trained within weeks of their second birthdays. Quinn is now pushing 2 years and 5 mos and no success. But I'm determined (and my determination is now closely rivaling Quinn's stubborn refusal). Yesterday was semi-successful... and I'm hoping for an even better today. I'll keep you posted. And I'll have to share a picture of Quinn in his cute little underwear. I'll save that for tomorrow.

No comments: