Saturday, August 30, 2008

My boyfriend(s)...

Watch what you say in front of your children...

Just giving you a friendly word of advice.

Last night at dinner, just as the waitress came to take our drink orders, Riley looks up, points, and says "Mom, there's your boyfriend".

It took me a moment to realize she was pointing at the tv, and that she was actually talking about Grady Sizemore (very cute, very young Indians player on whom I might have a slight, school-girl crush).

However, short of stammering an explanation to the bewildered waitress, I just let it go and Josh and I CRACKED UP as she walked away.

This is not the first time either. About a year ago, Riley pointed out another boyfriend of mine (Dr. McDreamy) on the cover of People magazine at the grocery store.

Lucky me with all these boyfriends.

No comments: