Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some highlights....

Things going on in the Bowen house:

I picked up some invitations for Riley's upcoming birthday party. She is having a few girls over for a Friday night "girls night in" with pizza and cake and a wacky hair lady (she comes and does whimsical hair design for each girl - right up Riley's alley)... when I showed Riley the invitations, which have a princess on them, she said "Oh mom, she looks just like me". One thing I will never have to worry about with Riley is low-self esteem.

Quinn fell today and bit through his lip - literally. You can see the imprint of two teeth marks in his bottom lip. Poor guy. Lots of blood, lots of crying (me of course), but we both made it through.

And Conor - well, it's Valentine's Day next week and my guess is there will be a lot of little girls sending special valentines his way. He's so cute and the girls just love him and he has no idea what to do with that. Though I did buy him the perfect shirt today for St. Patrick's Day - it says "Irish girls love me." Well - we do.

No comments: