Saturday, March 29, 2008

One-liners...

Sometimes I feel like I'm living with Larry, Curley, and Moe.

Some funny moments from this week...

Conor (whose friend Ian, recently moved from Atlanta to Kentucky): I miss Ian (long pause with sad face and then perking up), but at least I'm the second-fastest in my class now.

Riley (waking Josh up in the middle of the night - at least she didn't wake me!): Daddy. Daddy. My curtain's messed up and I just can't sleep til it's fixed. (the curtain in question is actually a canopy that was bunched up at the foot of her bed - can you say princess and the pea???)

Quinn (talking to himself): night night.... noooooo.... (re-enacting our typical conversation before every nap and then looking up at me with a big dimpled grin).

I hope they are this funny when they're teenagers, but I won't hold my breath.

No comments: