Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't hate me because I live in Atlanta...

I know this is going to hurt you the most, my Cleveland friends... but here in sunny Atlanta, it is really spring. Not the kind of fake spring where you get a 60 degree day and then it snows the next, but the kind where the birds are waking me up every morning, the buds on the trees are blooming, the extended forecast is riddled with 60's and 70's everyday. Real spring. I hate to break it to you, but it's heavenly. The craziest part - I actually got a little sunburn today. I know, I know - admonish me if you will... but it was beautiful and sunny, and Quinn and I spent some time on a walk and at the park and then I came home and read outside on the deck... and yes, my cheeks are now pink. Again, heaven. I promise I won't rub it in anymore, I know it's painful. So my last words of wisdom are - head south, people... move south.

No comments: