Friday, January 30, 2009

What a difference a week makes

As many of you know, Josh resigned from his position with AIG one week ago to begin an entirely new division of a smaller company. This week was an adjustment, as he went from crazy-busy and gone from 6am to 6pm at least to just hanging out at home, but next week he'll be actually working again. :) The kids have loved having him around. At first, I was a little off from my normal routine, but he was able to stay with Quinn while I ran outside (such a treat when I'm usually a slave to the treadmill), went and stood in line for preschool registration for next year, and today I'm getting a haircut. He's like my built in "manny". He helped the kids with homework every night, helped around the house... I think actually got a little spoiled. The best part has been seeing the complete relief wash over him as he moves past the stress and drama that working for AIG has brought this year. Wish us both luck as we move forward to a new chapter...

No comments: